Lungs Cleansing Treatment
The lungs are a pair of spongy, air-filled organs located on either side of the chest (thorax). They are a part of the Respiratory System group of organs and tissues that work together to supply oxygen to and remove carbon dioxide from the blood.
A clean diet and healthy tea drinks can help you keep your lungs healthy. Asthma, bronchiectasis, sarcoidosis, lung infection (pneumonia), and COPD are some of the most common lung diseases.
Authentic Ayurveda Treatment for Lungs Cleansing
At Ghodbunder Road
Lung Cleansing with Ayurveda
- Ayurveda is a powerful tool to keep your body healthy and away from toxins.
- A nagging cough or a runny nose, or shortness of breath might barely get your attention in the daily course of life, but it is important to pay attention to these mild symptoms. They could lead to lung damage.
- A lung cleanse could help prevent future lung disorders or infections and make them healthy and clean.
Ayurveda suggests that people should ensure a healthy diet, and drink warm water regularly to keep their lungs blooming.
Symptoms of Lung Damage
- Shortness of breath
- Severe cough and cold
- Coughing with blood and sputum
- Decreased ability to exercise
- Pain and discomfort while breathing
Causes of Lung Damage
- Air pollution
- Low immunity
Duration: 10 days
A that helps remove vitiated through the vomiting process induced by herbs.
It is followed by 3 main stages: Poorva karma, Pradhan karma & Paschat karma
It strengthens the lungs. supports the lungs of smokers, improves the respiratory system. helps to control asthma, prevents lung infection, and provides a healthier oxygen supply to the blood. These are the benefits of Vaman therapy.
Stage 1- Poorva Karma
Duration: 6 days
- For the first five days, there is Snehana (use of medicated oils) and Swedana (steam therapy) karma done by means of (warm oil application to the whole body) followed by Swedan and then administration of Medicated
- On the sixth day, only Abhyangam and Swedana therapy are followed.
Stage 2 - Pradhan Karma
Duration: 7 days
On the seventh day. medicated Kashayam (water-based extracts of medicinal herbs) are given along with milk or sugarcane juice which induces vomiting 3-4 times. This procedure flushes out all the toxins from the body.
Stage 3 - Paschat Karma
Duration: 3 days
After all the above-mentioned procedures. a strict dietary regimen of 3 days is supposed to be followed.
Shamana Aushadhis – After the cleansing process. some medicines are given to strengthen the lungs. such as Dashamoolaarishtam, Chyavanprash and Turmeric Tablets.